Thursday, January 31, 2008

did u know this about me....

So here are the 7 things people dont know about me:

--->ii am afraid of going broke, its not like ii am obsessed with money or nothin. im not selfish with it nothin like that, but as a child we didnt have much... my mom provided the best way she could, did what she had to do to feed us. But ii dont ever want to live pay check to pay check. So as soon as ii turned 14 ii got a job and ii paid for school clothes and saved the rest in case of a rainy day! ii have worked hard ever since that summer. At one point in my life ii worked three jobs. ii feel that if ii ave less than $300 in the bank then im close to broke, but no matter what ii would never let anyone know that or will ii show it... so yes im afraid of going broke.


--->ii love love chocolate milk.. lol kinda wack but ii love it.. and ii like it homemade... ii just get the nesquik and some icey cold milk and make it... lol mad its the bomb... id drink it over soda, juice.. everything... if ii can make it on my own then hellz yes!!! hahah

--->ii am a reader, ii enjoy reading all types of novels... my favorites are fiction romance... lol ii read Eric Jerome Dickey, E. Lynn Harris, Zane, Sistah Soulja, Michael Baisden, Omar Tryee etc... my favorite book right now is Men Cry in the Dark by Michael Baisden... ii wear my glasses and read mostly @ night when im gettin ready to go to bed, if im not too tired... lol [[so old lady like]] but this is not something that ii tell alot of people... my collection is pretty diverse! come check me out! lol

--->ii am a little cold-hearted... ii well maybe more than a little... but ii didnt grow up with a father, just my mom and my brother and my sister.... my step-dad was around but it still was an un-healthy... its hard for someone to really get to know me as far as a male companion... im not too trustin sometime emotionless.. it takes a lot for a man to make me to cry... ii think this will take a toll on me when my true love really comes along, but if he's true then he will be understanding... im not bitter when it comes to men, ii dont think "they are all the same" but ii dont get serious with most dudes. I keep it basic and surface nothin to deep and nothin that will keep me emotionally attatched to him... but ii am aware of this and yes, ii am working on it!

--->ii hate fuck** textin!!! man fa real! aim'n someone and text'n is different things!! ii hate when u dont want to text and u just dont respond and they send the same text over and over again! lol man if u aim me and ii dont aim back them u get the point... lol but no in a text u wanna send that message over and over and over!!! LOL ooo that makes me so mad... and then eventually u get that message "man y u aint textin me back" LOL cuz ii dont want to damn... now if i have to text then ok but ii hate havin long ass conversations in text when on the phone it would take 3 minutes to have the same conversation!

--->ii hate wearin panties... ii mean ii do wear em ii just hate them shits tho! like fa real... soon as ii come home from work ii have to take a shower so that ii can get out of em' man ii hate em all too... thongs, briefs, boy shorts... all of em dont matter ii just hate wearin them... lol kinda weird! its not like ii walk out my house without any on well maybe once or twice but its not a habit.... lol :]

--->vanilla is my favorite scent, from candles to body wash to car freshener everything... ii love the smell of vanilla, ii dont know why but it smells so good to me...

1 comments:

CHA CHA said...

--->ii love love chocolate milk..

I love milk over any other beverage..people think Im crazy..LOL

I like reading books too, try NOIRE, she got 'em all beat

I thought I was the only one that hated wearing underwear..I cant stand shyt crawlin up my arse all day..LOL