Tuesday, July 15, 2008

no expectations, no regrets

this sayin "no expectations, no regrets" is really throwing me for a loop... there is a lot of underlinin thoughts that go with this statement... if someone doesnt expect anything for you && you give them everythin it will be the same as givin them nothin... they may appreciate it... but to me it means nothin... me personally, ii believe you tell this to someone you dont really care about, or in the beginnin of a growin relationship... but not when a situation iš comfortable... ii guess ii am the kind of person who expects certain things from certain people... for example my bestfriend, ii expect her to be there when ii really need her, or a person "that ii fucks with"... ii expect them to answer the phone when ii call, or call/text to see how my day is goin... my mom ii expect her to ride my back 24/7!! ii expect things from people all the time... ii care about all these people, yes people ii dont care about or dont know ii won't have expectations for!! but ii guess its because ii care too much about you!!!

"never regret something that makes you smile"

0 comments: