Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bein Me

ii am also a poet... ii've been writing since ii was about 13 or 14 years old... and this is like my "signature" piece... enjoy it!!!

ii am a proud fat girl
ii am not a size 4 nor am ii someone's whore
but ii will tell you what ii am

ii am smart, sophisticated, & very talented
I'm not disrespectful or rude
but if you make me mad
ii will get an attitude

guys look @ me and sum say "ooohh baby, wats up witchu"
and others they dont even look my way

but that doesn't discourage me, imma keep doin my thug thang

ii dont need charity or anybody feelin sorry for me cuz ii am happy with my fat feet big thighs && wide hips!

to all the big girls iiN the world, we are no longer called fat, obese, over-weight or healthy

we are now "stupid thick" & not stupid for thinkin we thick!

there is no one that can tell me ii am not a queen because ii know ii am
&& if bein me means bein fat well then ii am happy with that!

Satrina "Tree" Love

0 comments: