Monday, February 25, 2008

...Friends...

... how many of us have them, friends... lol

ii think ii am very lucky 2 have all the people around me that ii do!! my friends are the family that ii pick!! ii dont have 2 have them iiN my life... but ii do!! if ever ii have considered you a friend then you are someone special to me... ii am a very loyal person so friends mean a lot me...

iiN earlier blogs, it tells you that I'm goin through a tough situation right now... this weekend with my inner circle was just what ii needed! ii just needed time with them, to take my mind off the situation @ hand!! it made me realize ii have a great life, friends that love me and family who cares... ii dont HAVE to deal with this!! fa real!! why am ii wastin my time?? its easier said than done but its waaayyy easier with my friends around!! so thanks 2 all my friends this ones for you!!!

song of the day---> Mary J's Just Fine!

1 comments:

swag_ambassador said...

being around the ones who love ya most is the best therapy, especially if you goin thru a dude problem *rolls eyes*.. shoot, u kno how i feel about situations with dudes and girls, and especially ones that can be eleviated by being cautious, but at least it sounds like your moving forward from it.