Tuesday, May 27, 2008

...ii luv yo man...

There is this special person who ii love being around, we have a good time, a lot in common the whole shit, but he has baggage... shit that ii dont want to deal with... but ii cant seem to let him go... ii leave him alone, he come back, ii yell and scream, we wont talk for a while then after awhile ii find myself talkin to his ass again!!!

hes not my man, hes someone else's, someone's father, someone's baby dad.... ii cant allow myself to get serious with this man as long as there is a thought in my mind that he is still fucking her... fa real...

ii have friends that have children and they still have some type of sexual relations with the father of their children. It may not be on a regular but it is every so often. and some of the fathers are in outside ralationships...

ii dont want to be that woman... ii refuse to be her! if ii have to worry about the mother of your child then there is nothing that you and ii could possibly have, its all about trust!! and if ii dont believe that you will never have sexual intercourse with the mother of your children then ii will never have faith in the relationship you are tryin to build with me...

im not goin to act like im givin u all of me, or even committin to anything but we will see what happeneds...

u say u want to see me happy... and u know u havent made me happy in a long time!! but one last go around ii guess? :/

0 comments: