Friday, May 30, 2008

man o man

summer is here!! ii am so ready for this summer... it seems like this has not been one of my best years... it started off rough and it didnt seem to get any better... damn ii aint never had to struggle this much... but its like ii got to a place in my life and ii was content with that, ii wasnt really moving forward. I was to comfortable where i was. so ii guess everything that is goin on right now is a wake-up call... tellin me its never time to slack or get comfortable you never know wats goin to happen... ii cant believe ii didnt see this until something bad happened to me! this is crazy... but ii guess thats all apart of growning up, right?? Its time for me to stop moppin around and feeling bad cuz thats not helping my situation! ii have to go back to my daily check it and goals to see if ii am staying on track! this is not goin to defeat me.... so many people have it worse than ii do... and ii am acting like it is the end of the world! damn ii need to suck this shit up and take it!!! this is just one part of my life it does not define who ii am!! but now that ii am expressing it ii can move forward!!! one day at a time!

0 comments: