Friday, May 9, 2008

101 likes

Here are my 101 likes... ii know it took me a while! but here they are!! They are not in any order!! enjoy!!

1. bein naked... whether I'm layin down or walkin around dont matter lol

2. fire places

3. laughing so hard my stomach hurts

4. aimin

5. kissing

6. when a boy sings a song 2 me knowin he can't sing

7. slow jamz

8. having fun with my friends

9. MAC make-up && lipgloss

10. takin pics

11. midori sour =) my fav

12. when ii get off work early

13. singin hella loud in the car

14. boys that give head... time 2 grow the fuck up

15. kisses on the forehead

16. breakfast @ dinner time

17. spring time

18. air force 1's && j's

19. singin in the shower

20. big sun glasses

21. tube tops

22. mini babe ruth candy bars

23. when dudes rub my feet

24. dinner parties && kick backs

25. hot pockets && pizza rolls

26. havin a twin sister

27. havin inside jokes with my friends

28. creatin && designing always takes me 2 a happy place

29. watchin movies when its raining outside

30. love love love bein in the movie theater

31. kids

32. Five Heartbeats! its better than the Temptations... lol

33. puzzles--word puzzles && sudoku stuff like that

34. watchin crime shows

35. air plane flights... of course the ones that are not hella crowded!! ii love it! lol

36. cuddling

37. tall boys! 6'0 && taller! tall && skinny! haha

38. cute ass boy shorts

39. when my panties && bra matches

40. eatin out

41. wearin flats

42. eatin ice cream when its cold

43. tote bags && large purses

44. goin to jon's incredible! haha

45. Birthdays!! ii have the best time

46. my sidekick! ii have had just about all of em except that wack ass ID && the slide!

47. polka dots

48. writting poetry

49. positive people

50. new year's eve! its the best

51. Alvin && the chipmunks!

52. dancin

53. ii love a boy that can hug

54. reading eric jerome dickey

55. havin stimulatin conversations

56. Travelin... ii want to do so much more

57. collectin change

58. Martin, Fresh Prince, Living Single, sister sister

59. large sofas with big pillows

60. boys with tattoos! =] lol

61. fluffy pillows

62. Grey Gooses

63. gettin my nails, feet, hair && eyebrows done

64. writtin on the sidewalk with chalk

65. looking @ pictures

66. free stuff

67. spring time

68. road trips

69. when people notice that ii did somethin new with my hair

70. being myself

71. pay days! who doesn't love em? lol

72. Learnin new things

73. Livin next door to brandy

74. reading other people's blogs

75. valentine's day

76. when my gas tank is full! ii love that feelin

77. helpin people out

78. computer, yea I'm a nerd! so wat? lol

79. the lifestyle that ii live

80. cute fire fighters

81. skinny leg jeans

82. Torrid!! luvs it

83. my glasses

84. gold jewelry

85. train rides

86. motocycles.. && motocycle boys! haha

87. Sex && the city

88. lexus Trucks all of em

89. goin 2 museums... love the free exibits @ crocker art on sundays! lol

90. black carpet

91. matchin bedding... (sheets, pillows, comforter etc)

92. The BarBiieZ

93. Hot Chocolate brand of folders && planners

94. super wal-mart!! man my favorite store

95. summer dresses

96. Salt Waters

97. playin in water! the best! beaches, water parks! man ii love it!!

98. sea food

99. real love

100. drivin in a covertable with the top down && letting my hair blow in the wind

101. friday nights @ Teonna's!

1 comments:

cocoadreamz said...

I must be real naive...you live next door to brandy?
Anyway girl, carry on! I love reading yo' thoughts!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx