Thursday, April 24, 2008

...if it aint one thing its another...

so ii been down && out lately cuz my car been actin up... so I'm like fuck my life is over!! ii can't afford to not have a car it just make things that much harder... ii swear everytime ii turn around it somethin!! uuggghhh!! so I'm goin to have 2 change a few things put a few things on hold all cuz of my car!! its gonna cost 1300 for the part itself && then labor is goin 2 be a bitch 2!! ii think if ii do everythin right tho ii can have the money in two weeks! maybe three!! but fuck ii work hard for my money && it seems like my car eats it up! ii mean wat am ii gonna do for the next couple weeks? catch the bus? ask for rides? use someone's car?? ii am goin 2 have to bite the bullet on some of this shit... ii will catch the bus b4 ii depend on anyone to pick me up all the time!! ii know wat ii got aint 2 good 2 get on the bus however if ii dont have to then ii wouldn't want 2... but ii will say that ii am humbled by this situation because ii've had a car since ii was 18 never been on the bus since && now I'm takin 3 steps back!! uggghh! whatev tho... imma be mia for a while!! my feelings are really hurt right now!!

0 comments: