Wednesday, April 9, 2008

... a bad start 2 my day...

last night ii went 2 bed early... thinkin ii was goin 2 have a great start today... well no it didn't work out that way...

first ii woke up @ 6 this moring && had a sore throat! how random is that?? so ii had my mom drug me up b4 she went 2 work... so ii had a theraful by 7 && was back sleep by 7:30!! so my sister calls me talkin bout she needs me 2 go 2 the bank && make a deposit for her... that was about 11... so ii tell her ii dont feel like goin right now so ii told her I'd go when ii leave for work...

so we stared arguin for no reason then she was worked up then it went to screaming && yellin!!

ii get so mad when people want you 2 jump when they say jump!! or ask how high!! ii will never understand what she is goin through 3,000 miles away && she will never understand what ii am goin through here!! we are on two different sides of the fence && can't find a way 2 meet in the middle!! we havin been doin this four years now && we havent ever argued like this!! ii dont think she understands how hard ii work!! just like ii dont understand how hard she has to work.... but my feeling get really hurt when ii can't do for her! ii work for both of us! money means nothin 2 me... NOTHIN! but thats y ii have fears of bein broke becuase ii know if I'm broke then my sister is 3,000 miles away in the same situation!! && ii won't have that!! so many people have said what they were gonna do for her, && no one did anythin but me... now dont get me wrong she has helped me out 2... she helped me get my first car... ii hate when we fight like this fa real!! but enough of this bad day already!! work sucksss 2day!! ugh ii wanna go home!!

0 comments: