Thursday, April 3, 2008

...who really cares...

some days you feel like no one cares... well 2day is that day!! man I'm movin a million miles an hour with gettin things 2gether for my plus size pagent, getting a second job, doin graphics, setting up photo shoots, going to work, tryin 2 find a spot with my girls && tryin 2 sleep!! It seems like when ii am hella tired or dont feel like talkin on the phone or somethin I'm the bad guy!! I'm bein rude or somethin... FUCK!! ii got problems of mine own ii dont got time 2 listen 2 the next man's... ii got tough skin so ii dont complain a lot but damn can ii get a break!! ii dont think people really understand how hard ii really work... like fa real!! ughhh im so ready to scream but ii will scream @ the top of my lungs when ii am successful && rich!! then imma scream @ everyone that didn't understand!! && all the people who was mad cuz ii didn't listen 2 their "man" problems will be alright!! fa real!!

0 comments: