Tuesday, April 8, 2008

... 101 dislikes...

1. Lien man this is my number 1 dislike... all the rest aren't in order

2. Rude People

3. white girls that wanna be black or call themselves "snowbunnies"

4. people that stare

5. when people leave their clothers in the dryer for hella days

6. stank breath

7. dirty dishes

8. when theirs nothin on tv && ii got hella channels... what the hell am ii payin for?

9. when people assume shit about me

10. loud ass people

11. people who always play the "victim" role

12. dirty nails

13. when people put their feet on me

14. when people cut me off in traffic, to go the same speed as me or slower

15. when people drink && drive

16. when dudes that ii "talk to" ask for money... no nigga you aint gettin nothin

17. when ii get 2 cold that ii can't sleep

18. when people repeat the same song over && over again...

19. high water pants!

20. ignorance

21. multi-colored hair

22. when people lace their shoes so tight that the sides are touchin.. lol

23. when ii get out of my bed && ii step on somethin

24. the smell of cigarettes

25. haters

26. beggin ass people

27. when people drive hella slow in the fast lane

28. window shoppin... y do it, you can't get it && when you do go back its gonna be gone! lol

29. people who can't take a joke

30. when my socks get holes in them @ the top

31. a dirty ass bathroom

32. broke ass people

33. fake people

34. when dudes have sweat stains under their arms

35. pissy drunk people

36. when people who drive nice cars, take up two spaces in a crowded ass lot

37. gossip

38. rumors

39. dudes who can't hold a decent conversation

40. over crowded clubs

41. when people say "shhhh" to me

42. when people grab my feet to wake me up...

43. people that drive crazy in the rain

44. dirty shirts && shoes

45. when people call me "big momma"

46. when AIM be trippin... if you got a sidekick you know exactly what I'm talkin about

47. childern who dont act their age

48. women who justify why their man cheats

49. slow ass waiters && waitresses

50. deordorant stains

51. when people run out of gas... stop bein lazy and get gas... damn

52. when people get irritated becuase I'm irritated

53. girls that can't walk in heals... dont wear them if you cant walk duh

54. people who try 2 hard

55. lames

56. when people park in my spot

57. blocked numbers

58. people that call my phone && say "who's this"

59. when my sister stares @ me hella close 2 my face when I'm tryin 2 go 2 sleep

60. when somethin spills in my purse ugh

61. police who are hella rude just cuz they are police

62. gold diggers

63. when I'm wrong

64. when my mirror gets dirty

65. when people play loud ass music when I'm sleep

66. bannanas

67. people that wear clothes that are too small

68. when people take pictures of their money... wats the point?? if u got money then people will know

69. cheap lip gloss

70. when people send me the same text over && over

71. tomato soup

72. bugs... all types

73. wearing panties

74. when people step on my toes

75. when ii stub my toe

76. non dancin ass people

77. all of my ex's

78. females who blame another female for their man cheatin when they didn't know about her in the first place

79. dirty carpets

80. when people forget 2 flush the toilet!! eeww

81. followers

82. when my battery on my phone dies

83. crowded ass groccery stores

84. people that say "oh ur pretty for a big girl" why can't ii just be pretty damn??

85. when dudes that ii dont know slap my butt

86. lazy people

87. people that talk too much

88. when people got hella beat in their car && all you hear is the lisence plate shaking

89. when gas stations are hella full

90. when people burn eggs... lol

91. when its too hot to breathe outside

92. when people ask for my opinion then get mad

93. when a dude puts his head on my shoulder when we are @ the movies

94. gettin pinched

95. having a flat tire

96. when my cell phone looses service

97. nappy afros

98. chapped lips

99. silk short sleeve shirts

100. this whole "modelin" epidemic

101. when people steal my change... ii collect change it everywhere && ii know when people steal it!

make sure you do your 101 likes && dislikes... my likes are comin soon!! =)

0 comments: