Thursday, June 5, 2008

...Flaws && all...

if u cant love me for my flaws then y love me @ all???

Flaws:

ii want things to go my way, and when they dont im irritated

ii curse a lot!! maybe more than a sailor

ii dont give people room to fuck up

ii hate being wrong

ii leave hair in the bathroom sometime

ii leave cups on the table sometime

ii go out a lot

ii have a lot of male friends

ii am slightly shallow... just a tad bit!

ii nag @ times...


ii am sure that there are more that ii cant think of right now.... but everyone has flaws, ii can admitt mine.... if u cant accept that then u cant accept me... fa real!!! thats all apart of me


Great Qualities:

Smart

Funny

im a motivator... ii want to do well and see other people do well

networking

great cook

a freak in the sheets and a lady in the streets

im a cleaner!! ii hate dirty houses!!

im strong!! im not a worrier.... ii dont dwell on the past

all momz love me!!

ii get my own money!!!

ii know how to love

ii watch sports

that is some of the great things about me!!! you cant have one part of me and not have the other... u have to have it all.... if u cant take me @ my worse wat makes u think u deserve me @ my BEST??? thats just something ii had on my mind!!!

Beyonce said it best

0 comments: