Monday, June 23, 2008

...how hard can it be...

ii am at the point in my life where ii am strong enough to tell people how ii feel with no hesitation... some things are worded differently, just depends on who I'm talkin to... but ii think ii like someone so much that ii cant tell him... ii won't tell him... ii won't even show it the way ii want too... sometimes ii wanna call him && ii won't... ii think about him atleast 5 times out of everyday... but he will never know this!! ii guess I'm down playin the situation in hopes that my feelings will go away because ii dont know if he feels the same way... I'm not the type to put myself out there not knowin wat I'm goin 2 come back with... its hard enough hidin my true feelings
but when I'm around him it just makes it all the worse... lol ii get like a little ass kid all over again... but my ego won't allow me to show him any of this... ii know some part of him likes bein around me, enjoys my personality lol "he my nigga" ii mean if he didn't then ii wouldn't be writin this blog... but ii dont know how long its goin to take me 2 let him know... or if ii will ever let him know... the libra in me is @ its best in this situation!! good thing he dont read my blogs... haha

0 comments: