Sunday, June 8, 2008

...is it a big deal...

my friends are ii are a very small tight circle... its only 5 of us!! (they know who they are) and ii love them all to death for all different reasons... ii have my bestest also too... but the big question of the night is... how big of a deal is it for your friends to like the person you are kickin it with?? its crazy cuz ii can argue both sides of this question..... but personally ii think it is... when there are social gatherings between my friends and ii... ii dont want it to be any uncomfortable silence, or distance.... its crazy cuz ii try to make an effort to make my friends "partners" feel comfortable... and ii want my friends to do the same... but what if they dont like him?? he cant come around? its a very hard situation to be in.... if ii am havin problems with that person that will ii be able to talk to my friends about it? or will the fact that they dont like him cloud their judgement?? damn its crazy... ii just want everyone to be a big happy family but ii know things dont always go that way... so hey...

0 comments: