Saturday, August 30, 2008

...continued with me from Swag...

got this from my potna swag.... enjoy it

10 random things bout me!

1. ii like the smell of warm rain...weird ii know
2. ii was a singer in my former life... lmao
3. ii want to quit my job @ the beginning of 09
4. ii want a motorcycle so ii can wear a cute ass motorcycle jacket!
5. my dream car is a 67 nova all white with hot pink stirpes and big hot pink B's in the front seats and BarBiiEz on the back seat in cursive and pink and chrome 24' rims
6. ii like black sheets and curtains
7. im a PlayStation kind of girl
8. ii love Hawaiian punch
9. ii want lauren Hill to come out with a new album
10. ii hate wakin up early

9 things to win my heart..

1. honesty
2. love me
3. trust me
4. be confident, sometimes cocky
5. have goals
6. have fun/be funny
7. take pride in your appearance
8. a good kisser/hugger
9. romantic


8 things I wanna do before I die...

1. Get Married
2. Give a Speech in front if 50,000 or more.. doesnt matter the topic
3. kiss in the rain (fairytale-ish ii know)
4. have children
5. buy and own property
6. have my own reality show
7. meet Oprah
8. graduate college

7 ways to annoy me..

1. gettin annoyed when ii am annoyed, when you dont have a real reason too
2. ignorance
3. goin through my phone
4. not returnin my calls
5. people who dont fill up the ice trays
6. being a follower
7. hatin

6 Things I believe in..

1. ME
2. true love
3. god
4. my sister
5. tellin the truth
6. everyhting happens for a reason

5 things im afraid of..

1. heartbreak
2. failure
3. bugs of any kind
4. gettin bit by a dog
5. being broke

4 of my favorite things

1. HIM/SABRINA/SIERRA
2. music
3. the drive- in theaters
4. my boobies :)

3 things I do everyday

1. smile
2. thank god
3. read my horoscope

2 Things I want to do right now

1. talk to him
2. finish my homework

1 Person I want to see.

1. Barak Obama

0 comments: